Peter began dancing at age 6 at New Hampshire School of Ballet. At age 13, Peter landed the title role of Billy in Billy Elliot: the Musical on Broadway. Performing choreography by Tony Award winner Peter Darling, he also received ballet training from Francois Perron and Jeff Edwards. Peter played the role for a year and a half, staying until the show closed in 2012. He continued his training at New Hampshire School of Ballet, Eastern Ballet Institute, Southern New Hampshire Dance Theater and Urbanity Dance in Boston where he was a junior apprentice. He attended Ballet West and Boston Ballet’s summer programs on full scholarship. In 2014, Peter joined Boston Ballet School, where he trained for two years under Margaret Tracey, Peter Stark, Igor Burlak, Kathleen Mitchell and Pavel Gurevich.
- Hometown: Bow, NH
- Dancing Since: Age 6
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet: 2
- Favorite role you’ve ever performed: Billy in Billy Elliot: The Musical
- Favorite movies: “Bridesmaids.” I’ve probably seen it 30 times.
- Advice for aspiring dancers: Get out of your own head. Dancing feels so much better when you’re not overthinking.
- Favorite thing to do on a day off: Explore the city