Sarah began her dance training in MD at the age of two, attending Mid-Atlantic Center for the Performing Arts until age 14. She studied at Baltimore School for the Arts before attending a summer intensive at The Rock School for Dance Education in Philadelphia, where she received a full scholarship to train under the direction of Bo and Stephanie Spassoff. Sarah has attended summer intensives with the Bolshoi Ballet Academy, The Rock School and Chautauqua School of Dance, where, in 2014, she was awarded with the Artistic Director Award for Overall Excellence and Faculty Award for Technical Merit. In 2015, Sarah was named a National YoungArts Foundation Winner for ballet. She was nominated as a U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts semi-finalist and received second place at regionals for the World Ballet Competition and Youth America Grand Prix. In April 2015, Sarah was a guest artist with The Washington Ballet, performing in Swan Lake featuring Misty Copeland and Brooklyn Mack.
- Hometown: Bel Air, MD
- Dancing Since: Age 2
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet: 2
- Favorite ballet: Swan Lake
- Favorite vacation spot: The beach
- Goals as a professional dancer: To make my performances beautiful and memorable and to inspire others
- Advice for aspiring dancers: “Always listen to corrections whether they are for you or directed towards someone else. You can never have enough to work on.”