• Renowned contemporary choreographers and ballets like Johan Inger’s “stylistic game changer” Walking Mad and Helen Pickett’s mesmerizing pas de deux Tsukiyo
• A tribute to Charlotte Ballet’s legacy, with the restaging of George Balanchine’s Apollo by Patricia McBride
• Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux’s Nutcracker – everyone’s favorite holiday tradition
• Three ballets set to be made in Charlotte by choreographers Bryan Arias, Filipe Portugal and Robyn Mineko Williams
• Resident Choreographer Sasha Janes featured at Innovative Works
• An encore performance of Ohad Naharin’s Minus 16
• And, making its American debut right here in Charlotte:
After receiving rave reviews in London The Most Incredible Thing – a collaboration by award-winning choreographer Javier de Frutos and electronic duo the Pet Shop Boys – makes its American debut with Charlotte Ballet.
Audiences young and old are sure to enjoy this fairytale pop ballet of Hans Christian Andersen’s fable about a King who holds a competition to determine who can make the “most incredible thing.” A mesmerizing display of talent and creativity, you must see this most incredible performance!