On the stage and within our communities, Charlotte Ballet’s talent and influence has been unveiled. Ticket sales and tuition only account for half of the revenue we need to sustain our unparalleled programming on and off the stage. Your unbelievable support helps us carry out our mission of providing artistically excellent programming to diverse audiences.
See Charlotte Ballet unveiled. Make an unbelievable impact.
JOIN OUR GIVING CIRCLES
When you support Charlotte Ballet with your gift, you join a passionate circle of supporters who believe in the power of dance. Support at the Relevé, Grand Jeté and Artistic Director’s Society levels make an unbelievable impact, and in gratitude, we are pleased to offer opportunities for you to see Charlotte Ballet unveiled.
Donors of $50 to $999
- $50 buys a uniform for a Reach student and gives you access to a Donor Dance Class
- $100 provides live accompaniment for an Academy class and gives you access to a behind-the-scenes Sneak Preview leading up to a performance
- $500 supports the design of scenery for a new work and gives you access to three Sneak Previews throughout the performance season
GRAND JETÉ SOCIETY
Donors of $1,000 to $9,999
- $1,000 buys eight pairs of pointe shoes for a company artist and gives you access to exclusive intermission receptions at performances throughout the season
- $5,000 underwrites the annual maintenance of barres in Academy and Reach sites and gives you access to a Welcome Back Dancers celebration
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S SOCIETY
Donors of $10,000+
- $10,000 underwrites half of the season’s physio care for the entire company and gives you access to a donor dinner with Artistic Director Alejandro Cerrudo
WAYS TO GIVE
Charlotte Ballet is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
- GIVE ONLINE: Set up a recurring donation or make your one-time gift through our donation form.
- GIVE BY MAIL: Send checks addressed to Charlotte Ballet to 701 N. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28202
- GIVE THROUGH DONOR-ADVISED FUND OR STOCK TRANSFER: Contact Meg Putnam, Director of Philanthropy & External Relations, for details
- MAKE A PLANNED GIFT: Join our Legacy Society by providing for Charlotte Ballet as a beneficiary of your estate, giving through charitable remainder trusts, life insurances and more. Contact Meg Putnam for details.
- COMMISSION OR UNDERWRITE: Contact Meg Putnam for details on supporting a work.
- SECURE A MATCHING GIFT: See if your employer has a matching gift program that can increase the impact of your individual donation.
- GIVE WHILE YOU SHOP: Sign up with Amazon Smile and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Charlotte Ballet.