- Hometown: Devon, PA
- Dancing Since: Age 12
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet: 3
- Favorite choreographers: Balanchine, Tudor, Macmillan, Forsythe, Bausch, Tharp, Maillot, Pickett, Wheeldon, Hampson, Dawson, Lange, Naharin, Rhoden, Seiwert… The list goes on.
- What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday memory? When I was younger, before we opened gifts we would go to a local soup kitchen to help serve breakfast.
- Favorite thing to do on a day off: Read,take a long walk, and lounge around with my cats.
- Advice for aspiring dancers: “Be courageous! Try to become stronger each day. Think positively and make the studio a haven where you can escape and focus on yourself.”
Drew was born in Philadelphia, PA. He trained on full scholarship with the Dance Center in West Chester, PA and The School of American Ballet in New York City. He attended summer courses with The School of American Ballet, Miami City Ballet and Chautauqua Institution on full scholarship. He has danced professionally with Los Angeles Ballet, Atlanta Ballet, BalletMet, Carolina Ballet and Stadt Theater Chemnitz in Germany.