- Hometown: Devon, PA
- Dancing Since: Age 12
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet: 2
- Favorite choreographers: Balanchine, Tudor, Macmillan, Forsythe, Bausch, Tharp, Maillot, Pickett, Wheeldon, Hampson, Dawson, Lange, Naharin, Rhoden, Seiwert… The list goes on.
- Favorite movie: Princess Bride or Dr. Zhivago
- Favorite thing to do on a day off: Read,take a long walk, and lounge around with my cats.
- Advice for aspiring dancers: Perseverance is key. There’s going to be plenty of disappointment but if you work smart and believe in yourself, you tend to end up where you’re meant to be.
Drew was born in Philadelphia, PA. He trained on full scholarship with the Dance Center in West Chester, PA and The School of American Ballet in New York City. He attended summer courses with The School of American Ballet, Miami City Ballet and Chautauqua Institution on full scholarship. He has danced professionally with Los Angeles Ballet, Atlanta Ballet, BalletMet, Carolina Ballet and Stadt Theater Chemnitz in Germany.