Humberto Ramazzina dos Reis was born in São Paulo, Brazil and started his classical ballet training at the age of eight. In 2006, he dances at The Escolar de Ballet Ines Amaral. In January 2014, he was accepted into the Harid Conservatory in Boca Raton, Florida. After two years at Harid, he received a contract with Charlotte Ballet’s second company. This will be his first season with Charlotte Ballet II.
- Hometown: São Bernardo do Campo, SP, Brazil
- Dancing Since: Age 8
- Seasons with Charlotte Ballet II: 2
- Favorite music: Kings and Queens by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- Favorite Choreographers: Liam Scarlet and Christopher Wheeldon
- What does it feel like to be on stage: It feels like Skydiving, an experience that you can’t describe. You have to do it to feel.
- Pets: I have three dogs: Fiona, Babi, Ivana!